Pitta & Baione LLP represents individuals who were exposed to WTC dust and 9/11 toxins in seeking 9/11 compensation under the James Zadroga 9/11 Health and Compensation Act. It is estimated that 400,000 people have been affected by 9/11-related cancer. The top 15 cancers related to 9/11 toxins exposure are non-melanoma skin, prostate, melanoma, lymphoma, thyroid, lung/bronchus, breast, leukemia, colon, kidney, bladder, myeloma, oropharynx, rectum, and tonsil.
If between September 11, 2001 and May 30, 2002 you were present:
- At Ground Zero
- In Lower Manhattan, south of Canal Street (working, living, etc.)
- At the Staten Island Fresh Kills Landfill
- In any area related to, or along, debris removal routes (piers, barges, etc.)
- In areas where WTC-contaminated vehicles or equipment were cleaned or rehabilitated.
- At the Office of the Chief Medical Examiner of New York City or temporary morgues.
and later developed one of the following types of cancer, you may be eligible for free healthcare and compensation.
9/11 Related Cancers:
- Blood and Lymphoid Tissue Cancer (including, but not limited to, lymphoma, leukemia, and myeloma)
- Diffuse non-Hodgkin lymphoma
- Follicular (nodular) non-Hodgkin lymphoma
- Hodgkin’s disease
- Leukemia of unspecified cell type
- Lymphoid leukemia
- Malignant immunoproliferative diseases
- Monocytic leukemia
- Multiple myeloma and malignant plasma cell neoplasms
- Myeloid leukemia
- Other and unspecified lymphoid, hematopoietic, and related tissue
- Other and unspecified types of non-Hodgkin lymphoma
- Other leukemias of specified cell type
- Peripheral and cutaneous T-cell lymphoma
- Digestive System Cancer
- Eye and Orbit Cancer
- Female Breast
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Accessory sinuses
- Base of tongue
- Floor of mouth
- Nasal cavity
- Other and ill-defined conditions in the lip, oral cavity, and pharynx
- Other and unspecified major salivary glands
- Other and unspecified part of the mouth
- Other and unspecified parts of the tongue
- Parotid gland
- Piriform sinus
- Respiratory System Cancer
- Skin Cancer (Melanoma and non-Melanoma)
- Soft Tissue
- Urinary System
For more information on 9/11 related cancer and 9/11 Victim Compensation, please contact Pitta & Baione LLP at 844-WTC-COMP or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Attorney advertising. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.