Welcome to Our Blog Series: “The Importance of Meeting the July 29 VCF Registration Deadline”
Welcome to the first edition of the Pitta & Baione LLP blog series, “The Importance of Meeting the July 29 VCF Registration Deadline.” We invite you to join us as we discuss the importance of registering with the Victims Compensation Fund (VCF) and how doing this today may help preserve your right to file a claim in the future.
In this week’s blog, we will discuss the purpose of this series and explain how Pitta & Baione LLP can help you through the process of registering with the VCF.
About the blog series
The VCF extended the registration deadline for 9/11 victims and their families to July 29, 2021. Over the course of the next seven weeks, we will present blog topics that discuss the importance of meeting the July 29 VCF registration deadline along with relevant information that explains how registering can make a significant impact on whether you and your family receive the benefits you’re entitled to.
How Pitta & Baione LLP is ready to help you through the process
Since 2016, Pitta & Baione LLP has helped our clients recover over $175 million under the 9/11 Victim Compensation Fund. Our law firm is family-owned and operated by native New Yorkers who proudly have over 150 years of combined legal and government experience in New York City.
We understand the process may be stressful. We experienced the 9/11 terrorist attacks firsthand and were among the earliest advocates to represent those who suffered. That’s why we have dedicated our practice to helping 9/11 victims and their families receive the respect, compassion, and compensation they deserve. Here are just some of the ways in which Pitta & Baione LLP can help you:
- Full-service representation—Our attorneys handle everything, from your first free consultation to compensation and beyond, so that you can have peace of mind and focus on more important matters.
- Hands-on advocacy—We tailor each case to the unique needs of our clients and guarantee you direct access to one of our partners every step of the way. And, no matter the size of your claim, we will never refuse to take your case if you are eligible for benefits.
- Available 24/7—A 9/11 attorney is available to you 24/7. We even make house calls if you are not able to come to our office.
- Multi-lingual staff—Communication is essential to success in 9/11 claims. Our multilingual staff can explain your rights in your own language.
- No fee unless we recover—Your first consultation is free. Our 9/11 lawyers work on a contingency fee basis, meaning that we only get paid if you do. Our goal is to help you recover as much as possible, as quickly as possible.
Your first step is to contact an experienced VCF law firm like Pitta & Baione, LLP or the VCF Helpline to help you through the process.
The July 29 deadline is only weeks away. Contact Pitta & Baione LLP today for a free and no obligation case review. A member of our legal team is ready to answer any questions you may have regarding registration with the VCF, the WTC Health Program, or to see if you’re eligible for compensation from the 9/11 Victim Compensation Fund. Protect your 9/11 rights. Register today.